Sunday, February 25, 2007

Deck of Me: Week 7

Finally did my Deck of Me Week 7. This week, Emily's prompt was to do a card about Shoes. So, I chose my favorite shoes, my pink Chucks! I have also developed an obsession with Around the Block Shrinkee Stickers. They are so fun.


Also, check out the super cute Melt Warmer I got for my scrap room. I ordered it at the Party Lite party I had a couple weeks ago. If you know Party Lite, I have the new Nectarini scent in there. It makes me happy. :)


Voting for MM Idol starts tomorrow at 9am MST. So, that's 8am Pacific, 10am Central, and 11am Eastern (where I am!). It goes through sometime on Tuesday. I think they said voting will be open a total of 31 hours or something like that. I finished my project about 9pm last night. I planned ALOT for that page, but it was worth it.

Chad and I are taking it easy today after doing a 6 mile MS Walk followed by a fun day of boating yesterday. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, everyone!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your card :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome card. I love your embellishing!

Anonymous said...

Man, your cards rock...I love my chucks, too. Good luck tomorrow!

scrapperjen said...

Great card for this week!
I like that candle - I haven't been around Partylite for YEARS!
I will be voting.
Enjoy your relaxing day!

Emily Falconbridge said...

love your card - so bright and alive!

Anonymous said...

Wow what a beautiful card! And nice shoes 2 ;)

jillconyers said...

I have pink chucks too! Love week 7!

Amber Ulmer said...

Dude... I totally have pink chucks too!!! Love em!!! u rocked it!!! xoxo

Nicole said...

Terrific card!!! Love this colors, the bling, love it :)

My hubbie won't give up his old beaten up Chucks - even though we *could* go get him a new pair. That is all he wears, besides his 1 pair of Docs. Silly.

Sonia said...

your blog has inspired me to join the deck of me challenge. :) Love your card this week! My daughter has about 6 different colored pair of chucks..and she LOVES them. I've yet to venture into them...I'm afraid they don't "look' very comfortable.

Daffie Online said...

Great card!
the little dots are great!

jess said...

your card is AWESOME!!! love those shoes!