Tuesday, May 06, 2008

It's Official!

I am now officially a published scrapbooker! My first layout is in the May 2008 Scrapbook Trends under High School Memories:


It is so surreal to see one of my pages in a magazine. I still haven't gotten over it!

I also have a couple layouts I finished at a crop a few weeks ago, but never got around to posting. I finally broke out the Bazzill stitching templates for these. Man, I love those things.



I still have one that's almost done, and I will be working on the May Story of My Life (the kit is amazing!) stuff this weekend, as I've been out of town a lot. Pictures from my travels to come, too.

And, OH-HOLY-CRAP, the first trailer for the Twilight movie was released yesterday.



Is it December yet?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats on being pubbed!!! I love the layouts!

Kate said...

How Awesome for you! Enjoy it!

Funky Finds said...

congrats on being published! and your layouts look great as usual.

Sarah Coggins said...

Congrats on the pub! :) Awesome layouts. Love the bright colors and stitching. tfs!

Rachael said...

Congrats to you!!! Your layouts look great!

Fanciful Cutter said...

COngrats on being published! I love all your layouts! I just bought the stitches and can't wait to try them, now that I have seen your layouts!