Saturday, August 09, 2008

Insert witty title here...

So, I have a new layout. I took a bunch of really good pictures of Chad the other day, so there will be lots of layouts with him coming up. I love this picture. Chad always tells me he doesn't like Pickle just to bug me. Now I have proof he DOES like him! Hehee.


In non-scrapping related news....we got a new toy. A freaking awesome golf cart! This will be my ride when I start working in October. It's so fun, and much easier to zip around town in. Not to mention that it's electric, so NO GAS, thank goodness!


That's about it for now. I am going to start making some ATCs, I think. I have had the 7gypsies card holder since October, so I think it's time to use it. I like being able to make something small and quick when I don't want to get into doing a whole layout. I've been wanting to follow Lucrecer's Art Slam, so now that I have time to sit and scrap, I'm going to do it on cards instead of in a Journal.

Oh, and if you haven't seen the
Inspired by Amelie blog, check it out. I just found it through the SIS TV site. Two of the SoML girls are on the team, and I didn't even know about it! The work all the ladies do over there is awesome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I soooo love the colors you used on that layout! Great stuff and I would say that is proof that they at least get along sometimes!

Vee said...

awesome layout!! love the golf cart, looks like a lot of fun!!!

Jen Mc said...

I love that layout! And that is one beefy golf cart - awesome!