Sunday, November 09, 2008

I FINALLY stopped being lazy.

I know it's been just about forever since I have posted a proper update. Working full time at a job that doesn't have me in front of a computer all day provides little time to stay on top of my blog. I am going to TRY to update at least once a week. It'll PROBABLY be on Thursdays.

So, on to the new stuff. I added a few new things to the shop. A new style of larger crochet flowers from my mom, a new tag style I came up with, and the first of the awl/paper piercers made by my dad.




I made this card about a month ago for the Card Sketch a Day blog. It's a great blog if you're a card maker. Be sure to check it out!


Last month's Inspired by Amelie challenge...silly things you wonder about. You think this was silly enough? I think about odd things like this all the time. The new challenge should be up any time now! 


The final item from the October Story of My Life kit. A cute little haunted house mini. Of course, I haven't decorated the inside, but what else is new? I NEVER finish mini albums, but I sure do love making the outside part.


November SoML stuff and my newest Inspired by Amelie layout to come in a few days!

12 comments:

Raquel said...

Love the crochet flowers and the haunted house mini!!!

Kate said...

I love the, I wonder layout!

Chrispea said...

I love your etsy stuff!! First time on your blog... gonna bookmark it. :)

Lisa said...

that "yo." card cracks me up! I'd love to get that mail! Yo. ;)

weebbt said...

Wow, great stuff! Lovin' those flowers!

Colleen said...

Awesome stuff! Love the flowers and paper piercers. Fantastic inspiration today. Thanks!

muirwoodsue said...

Love your etsy items! You are a talented scrapper! The awls are just beautiful and so creative!

Linda Beeson said...

What cute creations! I don't like you to be gone so long!!!

scrapperjen said...

Great scrap projects! I will have to check out your store. Hope things are going well.
HUGS!

lauren said...

love the little etsy stuff, the house and card!

Dana said...

Love it all!!!

Michelle McGee said...

cute card