Saturday, June 26, 2010

A couple new layouts!

I just wanted to share my two latest layouts! I tell you, I just don't get sick of Sassafras....or handstitching for that matter. Lots of those on both pages.





The fabric embellishments like the one I used on my Jubilee LO are available in my shop. So fun....I just couldn't resist using one after I made them!

I also just finished up another batch of Vintage Button Rings, as well. Here's a peek of the designs before they were cleaned and assembled:


I've already taken the photos, now I just need to get them edited and listed in my shop. More to come soon....a new Kitschy Digitals LO is in the works!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Gorgeous layouts! That picture is so cute on Guac Face!

Jen Mc said...

Wonderful layouts! He is SO stinkin' cute.
Hope all is well with you.

will + adri said...

That guac face is just about the most adorable thing I may have ever seen! Love your layouts (and your handsome fellow)!