Thursday, September 10, 2009

36 Weeks

Just had my last ultrasound this morning, and look what we saw:


That's our baby! I haven't had an ultrasound since 20 weeks when we found out he was a boy, and they couldn't really get us a clear picture of anything that looked like a baby..other than the "necessary" stuff. You can see his nose, puckered lips, chin, and little hands balled up. It's so exciting! And he's definitely a boy...they showed up some very clear proof of that.

I'm feeling pretty good in general, but I'm getting uncomfortable, especially at night. No complaints, though...it's all worth it. I can't believe he's almost here!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Awww... I don't know you, found your blog through a link... but how EXCITING!:) I remember the anticipation of waiting for my princess to arrive. It does get uncomfortable, but still get sleep while you can. (That's my biggest advice! 'Cause sleep kinda goes out the window when baby's born...)

Denise said...

so exciting!