Friday, September 18, 2009

Latest Projects

The other day, I randomly decided that I wanted to embroider something. I don't know why I never thought of doing it sooner, seeing as I sew on every papercrafting and scrapbooking project I do. I took Elsie's online class back at the enf of last year, so I pulled out the super cute embroidery patterns she provided, and made this to go over the changing table in the nursery:


The frame and, of course, the underwear are from Elsie, and I just traced a computer font for "change me". I still need to get an oval hoop of cute frame to put it in.

I've also FINALLY added something to my poor, negelected Etsy shop. Nine new things to be exact. These are my absolute favorite:


I also found out a couple days ago that two of my felt brooches are going to be in the February/March issue of Simply Handmade! I can't wait to see them.

On the baby front, all is well. I'm 37 weeks now, and lugging my big ol' belly around. I have the hospital suitcase packed already, just in case, and Chad is installing the carrier bases in the trucks this weekend. I feel pretty decent, but there are all those end-of pregnancy aches and pains to deal with. It's getting so close, we're pretty excited!

And now, since my body is cooperating and letting me be comfortable in this chair for a while, I am going to do some scrapping!

2 comments:

McMGrad89 said...

Love the new flowers. Haven't been to your etsy before, but now I must.

Best wishes when the baby comes. (cute embroidery)

Annemarie (mommyvictory)

ellen s. said...

aw! cute project
and congrats!!!!!!!!