Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New Kitschy Digitals Kit

Danielle has released another awesome Kitschy Digitals kit, Calico Dream:


It comes with tons of cute, retro calico papers, as well as flower cut-outs and a sheet of printable gift tags! Here is the layout I did using the kit:


As always, I printed all the elements and papers out onto textured Bazzill, then paper scrapped as usual. The background paper and red scallop are Sassafras.

And bonus- all the Kitschy Digitals kits, including the new one, are 30% off this week through Sunday over at JessicaSprague.com!


Hey, two posts in one week! I'm getting better. I want to stay on top of my blog. I'm going to start having a giveaway every Monday here in about a month. Gotta get to planning lil' man's first birthday! More to come soon, I still have lots to share!

1 comment:

shane said...

Fantastic. You are so creative in utilizing the kit. Any other designs?