Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tribal Bellydancer

My sister and I both used to bellydance up until about 2 years ago. We never got to do photos of her in costume when she was dancing, so last time I went up for a visit, we got her all dolled up in my Tribal stuff and did some photos. I haven't edited ALL of the ones that I like, but here are two of my favorites:


She's just gorgeous. I LOVE taking photos of her! She's wearing one of my button rings...you can see it in the black and white one.

Still working like crazy on new embellishments that will be appearing in the shop update in about a month. I'm also on a purging kick. I'm so closed in in my craft room by all the STUFF, and feel the need for space and simplicity. Good thing my friend is having a yard sale here soon when it cools off a bit. Cause I'm getting rid of LOTS.

8 comments:

Deborah said...

Great photos! My husband and I watched a belly dancer in Morocco and it was nothing like what I thought it'd be like..so different than in the USA!

Unknown said...

Fabulous pictures!!! Gorgeous!

Staci said...

Very nice! I like the black and white one.

shane said...

Cool! Belly dancer! She is so gorgeous. I love her make up.

Keshet said...

Super cool! Gorgeous photos!

Unknown said...

Wow a belly dancer. You go girl. Most of us only dream of it. Your pictures were great.

Vee said...

she looks gorgeous!

ellen s. said...

oh how COOOOOL!