Friday, November 03, 2006

My latest Layout.

I just noticed, this is my 100th Blog Post! Happy 100th post to me!

Anyways....back to business! I did this layout over the weekend. I have been wanting to use this paper and a newspaper flower since I got them in the Jenni Bowlin September kit. This is another photo I came across whem my Mom and I were going through pictures when she was down. This is my kitties that I grew up with, Smokey. He was almost 20 when he passed away last year....hence his nick name 'old man'. I just love this photo!


Man, I sure do love Scenic Route paper. I could scrap with nothing but that and American Crafts paper and not miss anything.

This weekend, I'll be making the invitations for my sister's 18th birthday party, so I'll post those when I'm done. Have a great weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

scrapperjen said...

Congrats on #100!!!!!!!!!!!
I love that layout - it is darling!
Have a SUPER weekend!

Anonymous said...

100 awesome!!!
and I Love the layout!!
I call my dog "old man" hes only 3 but he makes "old man" noises when you pet his ears- crazy animals!!!

Bonita Rose said...

love this layout penny.. wow! great job! and the pic is too cute!

Anonymous said...

love this layout!
I totally agree, I am loving me some AC paper right now :)