Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Bathroom Stuff

I just wanted to share some of the stuff I picked out for our bathroom. I went for a kinda cottage-y look. When I saw this faucet, I fell in LOVE. It's the coolest faucet I've ever seen. I love that it looks like an old water pump:


Here's the matching shower/tub set:


And here's the toilet I picked:


I got these pictures online...my bathroom isn't actually done yet. I couldn't find a photo of the cabinet online, but it's white with beadboard doors, and I got knobs the color of the faucets (brushed nickel). I'll take a picture of the cabinet and the tile later. Chad'll be finishing the tear-out next week, and we're getting all the tile put in next weekend. Right now, we're just with out a sink in the bathroom, so we're just using the kitchen sink (yep, our house only has ONE bathroom!), which is no big deal. I just propped the old mirror behind the sink and I'm all set! I'll also snap a photo of the bathroom now, even though it's halfway torn apart, so everyone can get an idea of the 'before'.

4 comments:

Vee said...

I love the faucet!!!
nice fixtures!!

Just this Girl said...

the movie A Perfect Murder has a great faucet in it. if you watch it again, pay close attention to when Gwyneth Paltrow goes to start her bath water. it's along the same design as yours... but a little different. you'd just have to see. that started my love affair with water faucets...

April said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the faucet:)

Robyn said...

I'm pea green with envy over that faucet! LOVE it, GREAT choice! Can't wait to see your fabulous pics when you are done.