Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Father's Day Gift


So here's my latest masterpiece (hehee)! I had this picture of my Dad and me, and thought it would make a cute gift. (Yes, Momma, this is a COPY!) I really hope he likes it! It's 8x10, and will be framed. I adapted the quote from one I found online. The original said "To her the name of Father was another name for love." -Fanny Fern. This just fit me better. I also found him a small cast iron skillet (he uses them for campfire cooking and such), but I think maybe I'll wait and give that to him later. It'd be awful heavy in a Priority mail box (plus it might break the frame!). What do you have planned for the Daddies in your life?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet gift!

imanewbierunner said...

That looks so great! He's going to love it.

Sofia said...

What a great gift. I'm sure he's going to love it.

Bonita Rose said...

so beautiful Penny.... gorgeous. No plans for me. Hubby will be fishing. I am going to a sb crop on frinite, working sat, and sunday.. a day to myself. My dad and I are estranged. No relationship at all.:( So I rarely celebrate fathersday. too much hurt there.