Sunday, July 16, 2006

Embracing Color Photography.


This is a layout I made a few weeks ago using the Poppy Ink june kit, and I realized I never posted it! Almost everything is from the kit, but I added the rhinestones, sequins, felt (for the flower leaves) and blank negatives from my existing stash.

I also made an AWESOME sign for my scrap room door yesterday, but it might fit in for a Design Team call coming up, so I want to get more information on that before I post it.

Oh, yeah....I fixed my front door sign, too. I had made one a while back (you can see it HERE), but it was curling up and the paper was fading. The new one is made with one of those papier mache signs from Michaels, then painted with gesso and sanded. Here's the newer, prettier, more durable version:


Now off to tackle my July kits from Jenni Bowlin and Poppy Ink to get some LO's done!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

WOWZERS!!! love your colorful LO and your pretty sign :) so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love that sign! And that layout has some great color!

Anonymous said...

Killer layout and sign. LOVE all the colors you use... and you use them well.