Friday, July 14, 2006

Gimme a Cookie.


I finally took the time to do a layout last night. This was so fun to make! I wanted to scrap this photo of Marley, but when I printed out the 8x10 I could see that it was a bit out of focus. So, it's been sitting in a drawer for several months. Last night I took it out, and just cut out her head. It was TOO hilarious, so this is what I came up with. The journaling reads: Okay. That is enough, not another photo. Gimme a "cookie" already!

The bathrom remodel is finished (need to take a photo!) and Chad works this weekend, so that means lots of scrapping time! Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Sofia said...

FABULOUS layout! You rock! I love the sense of humor in the layout.

Vee said...

very cool
love the stars and that is an awesome photo!

Maureen said...

Hah!!! Too cute....great LO!