Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Hehe..my first ever post!

Okay, so it seems everyone has a blog these days. I know a while back my sister was trying to get me to start one, but it just didn't make sense to me at the time. I recently joined 2peas and have been exposed to alot more personal blogs. They really DO make sense. So, I thought it would be fun to give it a try. I'll post random stuff about me (mostly so my family can keep up with what's going on in my life!) and pictures of the tons of projects that I do in my spare time.

The Native American and Pioneer Festival at the state park I live in is this weekend, so that should make for some awesome photos. I've been really behind in my photography, mainly because I have gotten so hardcore into scrapbooking. Yes, it's easy to get obsessed.

I got my Jenni Bowlin February Kit on Monday, and those of you who got it know that it's awesome! I can't wait to get a few spare minutes to make some stuff with it! Hopefully tonight. I've also got 4 bottles of Primas and some Basic Grey papers on the way...they should be here today! I love getting new stuff. It always motivates me to create.

No comments: