Friday, February 17, 2006

This is what I have to work with.

So, I made a trip to Michael's during my lunch break because I needed some more rhinestones. This is what I came back with. I've been wanting some of these MM crystal brads, and when I saw them, I just had to have them! I got the round ones in crystal and multi-color. I wish they had a big box of just the pink ones! I'll have to search online for those. I thought the ribbon would be good for the layout I do for my Album Cover challenge. I'm going to make accordion albums out of the square boxes. Not so sure what I'll do with the smaller ones, maybe something for my mom and sister. The unfinished frame was a great deal, and I had so much fun doing my little one last weekend, that I thought I'd go for a bigger one. Have to go through some pictures when I get home to decide what will go in it. The little stands the brads are on are for some 4x6 mini canvases that I have...they, too will be altered in some way! I've got some ideas rolling around in my head, plus I have all the great Jenni Bowlin kit stuff that I haven't even gotten to use yet! My creativity is just bursting at the seams. We'll see what I come up with.

No comments: