Friday, April 21, 2006

Wedding Gift


I'm all ready for the wedding tomorrow. This is the frame (see a few posts down) all wrapped up with a card. I found this way-cute bag at Target, then made the card with paper from the latest Jenni Bowlin kit. I TOTALLY got my gift bag technique (well, and gift wrapping) from my Mom. I remember the gifts I would bring to birthday parties when I was little would put all the others to shame!

I've got the cameras charged and packed....all ready to take some awesome photos tomorrow. I'm completely wired right now, but I know I need to go to bed! The wedding doesn't start until 7pm, but we're going over at about 10am. The girl that was supposed to set up all the decorations was in a car accident and might not get down here, so they asked if I'd help with that, too. It's gonna be a long day, but it'll be fun!

2 comments:

Vee said...

the gift looks awesome wrapped.
you have skills
have fun!!
Vee

Just this Girl said...

girl! i found you and now on with the blog stalkin'!!!!

lord you are talented. come to texas, and take some photos with me! i am just wide mouthed with your work!

am adding you to my bloglines! woot!