Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A card I made last night.


I made this for the girl I work with....today is her birthday! I usually take the photos in natural light, but since we probably won't see much of that today, I had to use the light of my desk lamp. The red flower is actually a brighter red, and this photo does NOT do that MME Bohemia paper any justice. This is that paisley print one. I just want to wallpaper my craft room with it...I love it!

Ernesto has been a bit of a let down. It's no worse than our typical summer storm, but it'll probably just last all day instead of 30 minutes. Not that I wanted to get a serious storm or anything, but there's always all this build up, then we just get a crappy weather day that makes it miserable to come to work...we were all hoping we'd AT LEAST get a day off out of it. The good thing, though, is that there was NO traffic on the way to work today. I'd drive to work in the rain every day for that!

7 comments:

Funky Finds said...

Great card! Stay safe in the storm

scrapperjen said...

I LOVE the card!
Stay safe

Sofia said...

Gorgeous card! Loving all the buttons and rhinestones. :-)

Bonita Rose said...

such a fun card... u and I have so the same style!
hugs

Vanessa said...

love that shot of bright color the flower give the card!

*~*Michelle*~* said...

Really cool card!

Anonymous said...

What an Adorable card! Great job!!!