Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Something else I LOVE....


DISTRESS INKS! I'm sure I've pretty much made that clear before! I'm participating in the Sassy Secret Sisters swap at 2Peas, which is going on for 3 months. This month we had to send out packages worth $5-$10. This is what my AWESOME secret sister sent me! Jewels, flowers, and distress inks in pretty colors. Really, is there anything better? And check out that sweet card...it's all painted. Now I need to go to Michaels and get more of those papier mache signs to alter.

9 comments:

Vee said...

you have the best secret swaps!
i love distress ink too!

Funky Finds said...

I have 2 of those distress inks, but I have no idea what to do with them! Can you give me some tips?

Sofia said...

Cool goodies! Can't wait to see what you make with them.

Jennifer said...

How adorable are these?? Very lucky!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THEM TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa said...

wow look at those awesome goodies! I love Tim Hultz distressing inks too

Anonymous said...

Those look like fun goodies! Enjoy creating!

Stephanie said...

Awesome gift!

xobellaaimox said...

omg!!

* LOVE that package from SSS. how awesome and sweet is she?
* LOVE your blog! never knew it was here. just warning you, i will be lurking.
* LOVE LOVE LOVE your stuff! i see you around a lot but for some reason never took the time to stargaze at your beautiful gallery. i'm in love! :D

xo
amy