Tuesday, August 08, 2006

New projects.




Here are the projects I finished this weekend. The top one is a 12x12 LO with a folder I made to hold copies of emails that Chad wrote to me when we first started dating. I thought they deserved a special place! The second is a card...I was inspired by the Poppy Ink logo on this one. Well, and I really wanted to use those heart pins that I found at Jo-Ann in the sewing section. Only $1.87 for 30 pins. There are leaves and flowers in the pack, too.

I also want to thank everyone for the awesome comments and compliments you've left. You don't know how much it makes my day to read that people enjoy my art. Thank you! *hugs*

9 comments:

Funky Finds said...

Awesome idea for holding the emails...and I love the thought of those cute pins on the card! Nice work...as usual

Bonita Rose said...

so beautiful.

Theresa said...

love that folder! rockin!

Melissa said...

WOWZERS!! love your LO and card :)

Vee said...

i love your card and lo
will have to check out joann's for those pins they are so adorable!

Anonymous said...

love your LO and the card...so fabulous. next trip to j's i'm checking on those pins.

barbr said...

Oh My Gawd! LUV the folder and the card is super cute. I love those cute pins and always wondered how to make them work.

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

What a cute idea for all of the emails...love it! The card is adorable...I can definitely see the poppy ink logo in there but you totally made it your own! Those pins are too cute...I'm going to have to look for them at our j's!

Anonymous said...

Cute cards. I just picked up these heart pins the other week at J's. Now seeing you use them on your card gives me some inspiration!