Thursday, March 09, 2006

10 things GUARANTEED to put me in a good mood.


1. Chad. Just everything about him. Spending time with him, his hugs and kisses. And he always knows the right things to say.

2. Getting my Jenni Bowlin Kit (pic above) in the mail. Woohoo! It should be here Monday!

3. Getting any other scrapbooking supplies (or magazines for that matter)...whether shopping for them locally or ordering online!

4. Being caught up at work, at least for a little bit. I just feel 'lighter' at those times.

5. Loading photos on the computer after a photo shoot and seeing that one PERFECT, awesome photo, like this one.

6. Getting a call/email/letter from a juried show letting me know my artwork/photography has been accepted into their exhibition.

7. Finally finishing a huge job at work, and getting the final check- 'cause this means a commission on the next paycheck!

8. When I do a craft-type project or layout that turns out just as I imagined it- or better. I just can't help but smile when I look at them.

9. Knowing my Vacation is coming up (Key West, oh yeah!) Gotta get me more of those $9 handmade sandals!

10. Just being outside in my yard where it's nice and quiet (can't hear any cars or anything!), on a weekend, when the weather's nice with a slight breeze, sunny, and big puffy white clouds in the sky. It just FEELS happy outside.

Okay, there ARE more than 10 things that put me in a good mood, but the challenge called for 10! I would say this is a pretty good day-to-day type list, though.

Oh, yeah, and PS- I got an email from Heather at Poppy Ink this morning. She said she had almost 300 people submit for the DT positions. I feel much better now, knowing that! I knew there were alot, but I really had no idea there were THAT many!

1 comment:

imanewbierunner said...

Your photo is absolutely gorgeous!