Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Tuesday Blog Challenge

On this one, we were given sentences, and we had to fill in the blanks.

1. I almost peed myself when I found out my artwork was accepted to my first juried exhibition.

2. Country music= reminds me of when I was younger, but not my style anymore (it sure is fun to sing along to those old George Strait songs!). I still love Juice Newton's 'Juice' album, though.

3. The smell of leather reminds me of my Daddy's workshop.

4. When I was little, my mom told me she loved me every day. And she still does (when I talk to her!)

5. The last time I screamed was because I was so MAD at a guy I work with, and I had to let out some anger. I did it in my truck when no one was around, though.

6. The one person I aspire to be most like is either one of my Grandparents. I know that's two, but my Grandma is such a strong person that sticks by what she believes in, and my Grandpa was just an amazing person that did so much in his life.

7. I ___________everyday. Hmmm: Eat? Brush my teeth? Shower? Just kidding- those are obvious! There's a couple things- hug and kiss my husband and tell him I love him, have to have some kind of creative outlet. Those are the best ones.

8. I scrapbook because I love to come up with different ways to showcase my photos. If they're going in an album, they might as well look awesome! Also, to tell the stories behind the photos.

9. People drive me crazy when they drive 10 mph (or more) UNDER the speed limit. I know it's a speed LIMIT, but there's so much traffic down here! Let's just keep it movin' folks.

10. A special gift that I remember receiving, that meant the world to me was my engagement ring. It meant that Chad had chosen me to spend his life with. And THAT means the world to ME.

Thanks for another great challenge, Bonnie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great list. My engagement ring is very special too and I almost lost it this weekend. I love your blog. I will have to read it a little later.