Wednesday, March 08, 2006

No design team for me...


Well, I wasn't picked for the Poppy Ink design team. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't just a lil' bit disappointed, but it's okay. The ladies that were chosen are incredibly talented, and I'm so happy for them! Plus, I've only really been scrapping for 3 months (although I've been making cards and stuff for several years), and this was my first try for something. There are several other design team calls right now, so I think I may try another one.

The good thing, though, is in trying for these teams, I am cranking out some good stuff! (Well, at least I'M happy with it, anyways!). It's really helping me to settle into my style.

1 comment:

Sonia said...

::: thud::: you've only been scrappin' for 3 months? you do great! I'd hate for you to see what my stuff looked like at 3 months (lol). Congrats on feeling like you're finding your style. that's very important :)