Monday, March 06, 2006

Monday Blog Challenge.


List the top 5 places/locations you would love TO LIVE in the world today, if you had the chance. Elaborate if you wanna... why these places??? Use as much detail as you would like.

(In no particular order... but #1 WOULD be my first choice!)

1. In Earnest Hemingway's house in Key West. I LOVE Key West, and that's darn near one of the coolest houses in town. I'd keep ALL the cats. And his writing studio would be my scrap room.

2. London. In one of those cool, modern flats. I've never been there, this is just totally based on TV!

3. Somewhere in the Mediterranean. In a house with huge windows and balconies overlooking that beautiful blue water.

4. Somewhere in the New England states, and have a beautiful colonial-style house with a white picket fence on a street flanked by big oak trees. Kinda like on 'Father of the Bride' (although I think that was California).

5. On an old plantation somewhere in the South, with a huge old house, lots of property, and big trees. Very 'Gone with the Wind'.

Thank you bonnierose for another great challenge!

1 comment:

~**Dawn**~ said...

your New England choice sounded just like CT. my "home state". i *love* FL but you can't take the New England out of this girl's soul. and i sooo love the house in that movie too. =)