Tuesday, March 21, 2006

*heavenly music* It's ARRIVED!


My brand spanking new 20" iMac with Core Duo. I know it's not the greatest photo, but isn't it the most BEAUTIFUL computer you've ever seen?! That's the whole thing right there...a 1 1/2" thick monitor, keyboard, and tablet (which I added). No CPU, no tons of cords tangled all over the place. I'm still drooling over it. I've wanted this thing for SOOO LONG! Now I can actually get some stuff done at home and not have to wait to come to work to upload all my photos. I got some other goodies with it, too- a 6x8 Wacom tablet, and Photoshop Elements 4. I can't wait to go out and take some photos and give it a try. I've been using the PC version of PSE 2 for the past year or so. The good thing is, the tablet came with PSE 3 for PC, so I'll put that on my work computer. So cool.

On a seperate note, I want to thank Bonnie Rose for all her kind, wonderful words about me. It's nice to know there are still good people in this world.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is wicked sweet, Pen. I'm glad you are so happy about it! And about other factors that this brings about! XD And look, you still have your ducky on the wall behind it that I made you at christmas time. *Hugs* Enjoy your new toy!
<3 Bev

Bonita Rose said...

all I can say is wow.. I am way too jealous right now... now how come you couldn't have mailed me one of those? lol lol
just kidding!
That computer is awesome!
Simply wonderful, and thks for the kind words... right back at ya kiddo.

Vee said...

LOVE IT! I love my ibook! MAC's rock! EnjOY!

Anonymous said...

Thats an pretty sweet set-up you got! Enjoy it!!!

Anonymous said...

So jealous...

Anonymous said...

We just got one of these, we got it with income taxes. I got the tablet too. But we got PSE 3 with it cause 4 wasnt out yet for MAC. Any helpful hints would be wonderful. I love the computer, I am just having a hard time learning how to use it. Especially the PSE.