Monday, March 06, 2006

Latest project and great photo!



Okay, so I started at Weight Watchers on this past Thursday. I figured if I'm going to have to carry a food journal with me everywhere, it might as well be pretty! I just covered a Moleskine 5 x 8 journal. These things are great- they come three in a pack, and have a little pocket in the back. I always have them on hand.

I caught this photo of Pickle on Saturday. I swear, if there's the tiniest patch of sunlight somewhere, he'll find it and lay in it! I'm in the process of making a layout with this photo. I should get it finished tonight.

We painted out bedroom this weekend, so I didn't do much on Saturday other than that. I HATED having to paint, but I'm SO glad we did. It looks so happy and bright! We had a gallon of the living room color left over, so we used that. It's a bluey-slightly teal color. All the trim and closet doors are white, and we painted the dressers white. It's so beachy feeling. Our bedroom is always the last room to get attention, and it was so BORING before. I love being in there now!

3 comments:

justem said...

Love the journal...and that photo is soooo cute :) I love your dog!!

Bonita Rose said...

great journal.... so bright.. u did one awesome job... and your bedroom sounds so beachy and dreamy now.. ur gonna have to post pics!

Anonymous said...

LOVE that WW Journal. Its absolutely adorable!!! Great job on it!